Glutathione is made from amino acids glycine, cysteine, and glutamic acid. It is produced by the liver and involved in many body processes such as tissue building and repair, It also can be used successfully for the following:
- Skin Whitening – Glutathione works against the receptor that causes Tyrosinase activity. With this action it reduces the formation of unwanted pigmentation helping control brown spots and even out skin tone. Light skin will then reveal and evenly change your complexion from within. Continuous and consistent use results into gradual skin lightening until you reach the skin tone you desire.Note Glutathione efficacy in skin lightening works only if it is taken with Vitamin C
- Anti-oxidant will get rid of free radicals that cause bad body cells to deteriorate effectively.
- Boosts the immune system
- It may help to make your skin flawless.
- It may help to improve pigmentation of the skin and could be used to treat melasma, scarring, post treatment hyperpigmentation.
- It may help the skin to look smoother and achieve even tone.
- It is an anti-oxidant and may enhance liver function.
- May help with weight loss because it helps your body shift from fat production to muscle development.
1200mg x 10 vials (1 Inj IV Set = 1 Vial)
CONDITIONS OF USE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
May not be suitable for People who suffer from Asthma or bronchial, sinus issues, Pregnant or breast feeding individuals, Up and taking glutathione long-term has been linked to lower zinc levels
If in doubt consult your medical provider before using this product.
This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you as this information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on this website.