Miracle Mesotherapy Solutions
Miracle L and H
Miracle Mesotherapy series consists of solubilized polycaprolactone (PCL), a strong collagen rejuvenator.
- smooths out the skin diminishing wrinkles by the restoration of the skin structure
- Mesotherapy stimulates collagen to repair and restore the skin’s youthful glow and firmness
- Miracle Mesotherapy solution with PCL gives results that last up to a year.
- NEOCOLLAGENESIS – Regular HA-based mesotherapy products provide a visible effect for 1 to 2 weeks after a single procedure. However, Miracle provides a natural volumizing effect that lasts for more than a year after just a single procedure due to the cumulative effect of PCL degradation that causes neocollagenesis. The regenerated collagen maintains the procedure effect for more than 12 months.
- UNIQUE BIOPOLYMER TECHNOLOGY – Solubilized PCL, No adverse reactions, No massage required. Thanks to it’s unique solubilized PCL formula, Miracle can be injected with a 31G needle (as opposed to regular 26G needle that is usually used for similar mesotherapy). Therefore, side effects such as pain and bruises are significantly decreased.
The absence of particles in the solution helps to avoid the occurrence of lumps or papules even without massage that is usually recommended after similar procedures.
- DERMAL APPLICATION – Can be applied to dermis a layer that contains fibroblasts
- SMOOTH INJECTION – Liquified PCL allows smooth injection into a skin -Depending on the needs of the patient, syringe, derma pen or Hydurapen no needle can be used for the procedure. Injection layer dermis (0.1 0.2 mm)
Two different types of Miracle Mesotherapy are available
Miracle L (lifting) for Collagen rejuvenation & Skin lifting
Miracle H (hydration) for Collagen rejuvenation & Skin hydration. PCL + HA Contains solubilized PCL and 1% of non crosslinked HA
Package contains 5 vials
Professional Use with microneedling/Hyaluron Pen/Injection/Nappage/Stamp
May not be suitable for Vegans, Pregnant or breast feeding individuals,
If in doubt consult your medical provider before using this product.
This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you as this information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on this website.