Lipolab Fat solution is one of the safest and most effective fat dissolving products available on the market today. For fast subcutaneous fat removal, by melting the fat tissues without any damage or harm to the surrounding tissues. The PPC(PhosphatidylCholine) solution can also help to increase the elasticity of the skin.
• High purity PPC (German origin: purity 99.8%)
• Sodium Deoxycholate (Japanese origin : purity 98%)
PPC(PhosphatidylCholine) highlighted as the latest solution to fat management.
No single case of side-effects have been reported in the clinical trial over 10,581 patients implemented in the UK
2. Abdominal region, ribs(love handle)
4. Fat Thighs
- No pain application,
- Rapid effect of lipolysis(Fast effects)
- Prevents wrinkles and aging caused by the inclusion of ingredients PLLA and PDRN.
- It regenerates skin elasticity on the wrinkles that occur when the fat layer shrinks.
1. Red spots, itching, rash
2. Areas treated keep out of direct sunlight.
3. Please avoid applying it on any open wounds and/or eczema and dermatitis.
4. Please clean immediately if this product gets in your eyes. Wash with saline solution or plain water thoroughly
5. Any remaining product is required to be sealed and kept refrigerated in 1~5 degrees Celsius.
6. Please do not keep it in high or low temperature or in direct sunlight.
7. Keep it out of children’s reach.
8. Please be careful not to damage the glass container. It may cause injury.
9. Please do not use it for other purposes other than its intended use.
10. It is prohibited to use it in areas(joints such as knees, ankles, etc.) where nerves or muscles are concentrated.
11. Caution! Patients with the following symptoms/diseases : pregnant women, breast-feeding, diabetic, cancer, heart disease, stroke & arteriosclerosis and those allergic to peas & beansshould not take use this product
Sterile vials x 10 x 10ml vials
May not be suitable for Vegans, Pregnant or breast feeding individuals,
If in doubt consult your medical provider before using this product.
This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you as this information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on this website.